Wyndham Casablanca Jakarta Won 10 Medals at Salon Culinaire 2019
Jakarta – Wyndham Casablanca Jakarta, a 5 star International Hotel located in the heart of Indonesia’s Capital, has entered Jakarta’s prestigious and biggest chef’s competition. The 12th Salon Culinaire 2019 held by ACP (Association of Culinary Professionalism) and WACS (World Association of Chef Societies). The competition was held at JIEXPO Kemayoran, Jakarta, featuring 25 Competition classes.
This year, under the leadership of Culinary Director, Deden Gumilar. Wyndham Casablanca Jakarta sent 12 of its talented culinary team members to enter 10 competitions.
- Ary Setyawan – Creative Table Set Up (Silver)
- Sujianto & Euis Susana – Nusantara Lesehan (Bronze)
- Rudi Hermanto – Indonesian Tumpeng (Bronze)
- Andrianto Setiawan – Asian Creative Canapes (Bronze)
- Eko Budianto – Indonesian Family Style Hot Cooking by Sasa (Bronze)
- Ratih Yuniasih & Dede Kurniawan – Indonesian Family Style Hot Cooking by Sasa (Diploma)
- Albarra Saputra – Fusion Sushi Platter (Diploma)
- Felix Christian Kaluntas – 5 – Course Set Dinner Menu, Fine Dining (Diploma)
- Agnes Juwita – Plated Dessert Indonesian Flavor (Diploma)
- Yadi Hermawan – Breakfast Display with showpiece (Diploma)
We happily won 1 silver medal, 4 bronze medal, and 5 diploma. This is the 1st time Wyndham Casablanca Jakarta has competed at The Salon Culinaire. The team is very motivate to enter more competitions in the future.
“We will keep encouraging creativity and enthusiasm in our culinary teams”. We look forward to the challenge of the next competition.” Added Culinary Director Deden Gulimar.
Follow on our Culinary Journey Facebook RIVA Grill Bar & Terrace. Instagram @rivagrillnbar. Twitter @Riva_GrillnBar.