Wyndham Casablanca Jakarta Won (again) 5 Medal at La Cuisine Competition 2019!
Jakarta – Wyndham Casablanca Jakarta, a 5 star International Hotel located in the heart of Indonesia’s Capital, has entered Jakarta’s prestigious and biggest chef’s competition.
From the 13 – 16 November 2019, Food & Beverage Industry has converge in Jakarta at SIAL Interfood Exhibition at the Jakarta International Expo Kemayoran.
Alongside this exhibition event, there will be the 3rd La Cuisine Indonesia 2019, an exciting cooking competition showcasing the skills and expertise of young chefs in the industry.
This year Wyndham Casablanca Jakarta sent 5 of its talented culinary team members to enter 5 competitions.
- Triawan Dhona – “Organic Chicken” Asian Cuisine (Natural Poultry) (Gold)
- Armadhika – Modern Sushi Platter (Silver)
- Yusuf Maryono – Amuse Bouche (Silver)
- Daniel Budiman – “KIKKOMAN” Seafood Challenge (Silver)
- Dede Kurniawan – Sate Nusantara (KIKKOMAN AKUFOOD) (Bronze)
We happily won 1 Gold, 3 silver and 1 bronze medal.
This is the 1st time Wyndham Casablanca Jakarta has competed at La Cuisine Indonesia 2019. The team is very motivate to enter more competitions in the future.
Follow on our Culinary Journey Facebook RIVA Grill Bar & Terrace. Instagram @rivagrillnbar. Twitter @Riva_GrillnBar.